+93

People who ask random people for smokes are pretty stupid. You never know what that person might give you, amirite?

Igors avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that Igor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, I learned my lesson that time when I asked someone for a smoke and they gave me a weasel and I tried to smoke it and it turned out it was a weasel with weasel disease and so now I'm a weasel.

why would they give you an expensive joint over a cheap cigarette?

@Igor Get you addicted making wanna go buy more.

one joint won't make you an addict, especially if you toss it the moment you realize what it is

@Favvkes one joint won't make you an addict, especially if you toss it the moment you realize what it is

It might not have to be a joint. It could be something like crack, which can be instantly addictive.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MusicIsAGift It might not have to be a joint. It could be something like crack, which can be instantly addictive.

You smoke crack from a pipe, not papers. It looks nothing like cigarettes and no one is going to give someone they don't know their expensive crack.

This might sound stupid because it's coming from a non-smoker, but aren't joints and cigarettes visibly different?

@Yes.

So if you're looking for a cigarette and get handed a joint, you just throw it away or hand it back. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

But cannabis isn't physically addictive, so there's that.

i think that there is a certain level of trust shared between all smokers.

In a way we understand eachother, like the great Jesus smoker once said "Treat others the way you would want to be treated"

In that, smokers must be willing to accommodation other smokers through the use of lending lighters, sparing the occasional bogie, and bust down for the less fortunate.