+243

It'd be great if everyone had rage rooms! 30 yd. by 30 yd. of blank white sound proof room. There'd be a layer behind it so you could break the first one in rage. You'd have paint and a few weapons and two dummies filled with fake blood that would be replaced each week. When you were mad out of your mind just run in there shut the door and rampage. There would be speakers that would only play, dark rap, heavy metal and dubstep (which ever you choose). Pretty good idea for people with tempers, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Brands & Products
27 8
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would pay good money for this

Catbaaneds avatar Catbaaned Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Catbaaned I would pay good money for this

People do pay money to let out their anger in whatever ways, but don't it violently doesn't actually make you feel better in the long run

@1662076

It's not like people can be in the rage room with you, that's terribly unsafe. but having a room alone to just let out all anger would be great to me!

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +3Reply

Except the shitty music

Crap... still some grammatical errors...

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

two of my amirite idols nw'd it and 1 yya'd it... :\

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are -2Reply