+96

It would be funny to creep out a sibling by running to their room late in the night and ask breathlessly if you can borrow a ruler. Once they give it to you, run to your room, slam the door, and be completely silent for around 30 seconds. Then come out of your room with a big smile on your face and thank them profusely. They'd probably have trouble making eye contact with you for at least a couple weeks, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
9 8
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think this would be 100x more confusing and creepy if it was a girl doing it.

mirandaamirites avatar mirandaamirite Yeah You Are +24Reply

You... actually did this didn't you.

I literally Laughed Out Loud at this.

Astronaut_Wills avatar Astronaut_Will Yeah You Are 0Reply

What am I not getting here...

@1843549

That was my guess but why would someone be so fucking happy about measuring their dick. I don't know. I guess I'm nitpicking too much lol

@acisseJ That was my guess but why would someone be so fucking happy about measuring their dick. I don't know. I guess I'm...

I think that was sorta the point: that nobody would be THAT happy. That's what makes it so creepy.

@BuffyInTheTARDIS I think that was sorta the point: that nobody would be THAT happy. That's what makes it so creepy.

Nah I was kinda trying to make it seem like he was happy about having like an eight inch dick or something but that works too haha.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are +1Reply