StickCavemans avatar
123 62

I'm just fighting a stereotype with another stereotype. Please don't take this post seriously.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +55Reply
@StickCaveman I'm just fighting a stereotype with another stereotype. Please don't take this post seriously.

And it was hilarious. Only thing I'd change is that America would say "I'm NOT mad at you."

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +71Reply
@1698266

I can do that and I'm a guy, it's not hard, just shallow and low

@Reality well dont you just deserve a trophy

I'm confused as to what I did wrong... It's true that it's low and shallow to manipulate people, and no I don't...

She could just withhold sex from any country that tries to go against her.

DropXDeads avatar DropXDead Yeah You Are +37Reply

This is a proud day in history. I declare tomorrow my own personal holiday :')

Oh, and Favvkes.. please keep your irrelevant cats off of my POTD.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +26Reply
@1698081

Thanks! I'm probably not going to get any of this homework done now. I'll be too busy basking in my own glory.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +10Reply

Nixon convinced the U.S.S.R. and China to hate each other

I am in love with this post.
But at the end you made it sound like you're a woman hmm smilie.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Montana I am in love with this post. But at the end you made it sound like you're a woman .

That's my grammar weakness. I always end up mixing present tense with past tense when telling stories too. Anyway, when I said we, I meant Americans.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +14Reply
@CherryBlossom Her a woman?

i know its pretty far out there... but you gotta believe me!

@Qeez i know its pretty far out there... but you gotta believe me!

I was referring to you're use of your instead of you're wary smilie

But it's too far out there. I don't think I believe you. How can you convince me?

CherryBlossoms avatar CherryBlossom Yeah You Are +5Reply
@CherryBlossom I was referring to you're use of your instead of you're But it's too far out there. I don't think I believe...

I'll prove it soon enough, i'm just waiting for "her" to check into the Watergate hotel. and than all the pieces will fall in place.

p.s. why don't you grammar nazi's ever correct me before the ten minutes are up? now i can't correct it.

Your first 'you're' is also incorrect. The sentence when un-contracted w;uld state, "I was referring to you are' use of your insteadif you are." Doesn't make much sense, does it?

lanas avatar lana Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is pretty elaborate... LET'S TRY IT!

@Skr3wBall This is pretty elaborate... LET'S TRY IT!

GREAT! Everyone write in Michelle Bachmann on your ballots!

@MartellusBoss GREAT! Everyone write in Michelle Bachmann on your ballots!

I was gonna vote for Vermin Supreme, but this is way smarter!

America, F*CK YEAH!

I take my hat off for this post.

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are +3Reply

America, America, God shed His grace on thee. And crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea.
This popped into my mind while reading this haha.

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are +1Reply
@lilypop America, America, God shed His grace on thee. And crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea. This...

Brotherhood?? What a sexist song! It should be brother/sister/hermaphodite-hood. Sucks to be the guy that has to change the melody, but sexism is a real issue guys, and it must be stopped at all costs!

@1698434

Look, you can have my shit for all I care, but there is no way in Poseidon's nipples that I am compiling all that nastiness in one place.

Isn't that a politicians job anyhow? To say everything is 'fine'?

@1693323

Cool, bro. Being the 150th voter seems pretty significant.

@1693323

I was the 1st voter. smirk smilie

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +12Reply

A woman president? Well, i think we'd all like to know how she broke out of the kitchen.

@1698292

Dude, nothing on the internet, or in the world is original, if you got angry every time somebody made an observation that had already been made, your head would implode on itself. Point is it may not be new to you, but its new to someone, usually the poster. I wasn't deliberately reposting i was just making a casual joke that somebody else had already made without my knowledge.

@1698346

As for the replying thing: because the comment to which you were commenting on was commenting on me using that joke. i assumed you were commenting on their comment being true. My bad.
As for your meme comment, here is a more applicable answer: meme's while overused can get me to laugh even though they use a format that has been used ad nauseum(i.e. knock knock jokes, not memes but overused). if they can use something old to a new situation in a creative way and correctly it can be hilarious. But when they are done wrong and in no new manner than it makes you hate humanity.

@1698566

You could use the same reply to the other person. Also, it's not funny.

@1698278

Funny, this post has only been on the homepage for a day, so twice a day this far is... twice. the joke has been made 3 times and it has been slightly different each time. Also, i didn't read all the posts to make sure the joke wasn't already made, because that would be stupid. You wouldn't do that for all three hundred pages of comments on a youtube video.

@Qeez Funny, this post has only been on the homepage for a day, so twice a day this far is... twice. the joke has been...

The point here was that women jokes were never really funny to begin with, yet they're used with such frequency that you'd think eventually people would grow tired of it. It wasn't pertaining to your comment in particular; yours is just an example of the thousands of unoriginal, mindless jokes people use everyday when they think they're being clever but aren't at all.

DropXDeads avatar DropXDead Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Suzywao http://amirite.net/705439/1698049

ahhhhh, and here i thought i was being clever. and now its too late to make a joke on their inability to drive. :'(

@Qeez ahhhhh, and here i thought i was being clever. and now its too late to make a joke on their inability to drive. :'(

Think of it this way, now you can set up an even better joke that insults not only the driving skills of women, but also those of Asians and old people.

@MartellusBoss Think of it this way, now you can set up an even better joke that insults not only the driving skills of women, but...

My god you can't be talking about a Racial-sexual-geriatric-political joke are you? we haven't tested a joke of "old-asain-female-president" magnitude yet. We could wipe out time as we know it, forward and back. You can't possibly be suggesting something so reckless!?

Impossible. Women must stay in kitchen!

@Impossible. Women must stay in kitchen!

You are so narrow minded.
A woman would be totally capable of running the country from inside her kitchen. cool smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +125Reply
Anonymous