+172

It's awesome when you aren't doing so well in Angry Birds but then you get that huge black bird, because you know you can fuck some major shit up with it. Kind of like how the first basketball team to recruit Shaquille O'Neal probably felt, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar Jokes & Humour
12 15
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's the pun...?

I see what you did there...

Chewbanshees avatar Chewbanshee Yeah You Are +2Reply

Meh...you could say that about any basketball player really

@boxtop Actually, you can't.

Actually, you can:

Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Moses Malone, Elvin Hayes, Hakeem Olajuwon, Oscar Robertson, Dominique Wilkins, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Kevin Garnett, Charles Barkley, Elgin Baylor, etc...

@Supermannn Actually, you can: Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Moses Malone, Elvin Hayes, Hakeem...

So that's every basketball player? Because I can make a list much longer than that of basketball players who aren't/weren't good at all.

@Supermannn Actually it is as represented by the "etcetera" at the end of the list.

Actually, your list is only of basketball players who were/are good. Therefore the bad players that JROG mentioned aren't a part of your list and aren't included in the etcetera.

@MartellusBoss Actually, your list is only of basketball players who were/are good. Therefore the bad players that JROG mentioned...

I never said anything about whether they were good nor bad, that's purely your opinion. Also, the skill of the player(relative to other NBA players) shouldn't matter so much as the player being big, which most of the aforementioned are, and dominant in high school(refering to the part where he said Shaq was being recruited), which pretty much every NBA player was. I would've listed more big men but I was in a hurry.

Using this description, you could pretty safely bet that MOST NBA players, Hall of famer or not, would fit this description because the NBA is predominantly african-american.

Suck it bitch.

@Supermannn I never said anything about whether they were good nor bad, that's purely your opinion. Also, the skill of the...

Going with the words of the post, you could not fuck some major shit up with people like Malcolm Lee, Justin Harper, Brian Skimmer, Erick Dampier, Malcolm Thomas, Fransisco Elson, Craig Brackins, Greg Smith, Tyler Honeycutt, Dennis Horner, Ike Diogu, Juwan Howard, Eddy Curry, Marcus Morris, or Daniel Orton because they all stink.

@MartellusBoss Going with the words of the post, you could not fuck some major shit up with people like Malcolm Lee, Justin...

Nope, like I said, skill is relative to other NBA players. So even if they stink in the NBA, the simple fact that they even have a jersey on their back qualifies them "to tear shit up" in what presumably would be high school. Given the fact that the NBA is by far the best basketball league in the world.

@Supermannn Nope, like I said, skill is relative to other NBA players. So even if they stink in the NBA, the simple fact that...

This post, which you disagreed with, is talking within the context of the NBA, where these guys do stink.