+170

You were upset to find that Google is in fact not celebrating Pi Day and/or Albert Einstein's birthday, but someone elses birthday, whom you have never heard of. amirite?

BANANABREADs avatar
6 3
The voters have decided that BANANABREAD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love that they did something unexpected. People are starting to get annoying with their Google logo demands.

What, you mean an internet company isn't celebrating a birthday/holiday I didn't care about in the first place? Wow now my whole day is fucking ruined.

I'm pretty sure Google has the time, money and technology to randomize logos (if they never thought about it before), so it could revolve between the three...I mean, it's nice that we now know of someone we never knew previously, but why ignore two days almost everyone knows of?

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are +1Reply