+357

It would be fun to walk around pretending to be from a children's television show. For example, every time you're at the grocery store, ask the person behind you questions like, 'The food cost $28. I have $13. Do I have enough? Let's count together.' amirite?

WhoIsSierras avatar
46 5
The voters have decided that WhoIsSierra is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Priceless.

MLIA.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are -5Reply
@cherryblaster MLIA.

This actually isn't from MLIA. I would have given some kind of credit. If someone on MLIA used the same idea, it is a coincidence.

This idea came to me while watching Team Umizoomi with my niece and nephew today.

WhoIsSierras avatar WhoIsSierra Yeah You Are +1Reply
@WhoIsSierra This actually isn't from MLIA. I would have given some kind of credit. If someone on MLIA used the same idea, it is...

I know, it just sounded a lot like what's posted on MLIA.

Eg. Today I walked into a store and acted like I was in a kids show....the cashier played along, and before I left, we gave each other the badass head nod. MLIA.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are 0Reply
@cherryblaster I know, it just sounded a lot like what's posted on MLIA. Eg. Today I walked into a store and acted like I was in...

You're right, what you posted sounded a lot like an MLIA post.

What I posted was nothing like that. Merely spectating.
It was not meant that way in the slightest.