+268

It stinks that the Hunger Games movies went from a totally badass movie to a movie that girls are obsessing over because the guys in it are attractive, amirite?

Slewiss avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
11 18
The voters have decided that Slewis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

spoiler

it was always going to turn into that, as she (Katniss) is an attractive girl with a trait of surviving past astounding odds, and one 'amazing' talent, and her two 'choices', someone who needs to protect her-yet wants to kill her-, and someone who was her best friend and loves her, and who actually protects her from his rival.
Wait- doesn't that sound familiar?
i'm just glad there aren't any fucking vampires.

unrelated to the post, I was happy to hear that they were going to use relatively unknown actors, then they cast josh hucherson...

fuster_clucks avatar fuster_cluck Yeah You Are +3Reply
@fuster_cluck spoiler it was always going to turn into that, as she (Katniss) is an attractive girl with a trait of surviving...

Gotta use a familiar person. To get the movie more attention. And have soooome garunteed talent in it

Fyre_Arros avatar Fyre_Arro Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Fyre_Arro Gotta use a familiar person. To get the movie more attention. And have soooome garunteed talent in it

i know that, but i was just hoping that the adult characters would be the more famous ones, maybe get some new talent in with the kids. i love the actor playing president snow though. even if he looks like a polar bear.

fuster_clucks avatar fuster_cluck Yeah You Are +2Reply

Can't it be both?

@Cagn Can't it be both?

It can be, i just dont want screaming teenage girls in the theater when i sit down with my buddies

Slewiss avatar Slewis Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Cagn Can't it be both?

That's what I was thinking. It's still going to be a badass movie, but just with hot guys in it.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +3Reply

It's going to become the next Twilight once Twilight disappears off the face of the Earth.

Everyone I've talked to is just excited that it's finally coming out, since we've all read the books. No one I know is going crazy over the guys.

Flexis avatar Flexi Yeah You Are +1Reply

I went with my brother and cousins and every single time there was a hint of romance, the majority of the girls in the theater awed out loud. Every single moment. They screamed when Peeta and Gale made their first appearance too, of course.

Yearning glances: "AWWWW!"

Cute-yet-kind-of-cliche lines: "AWWWW!"

Kisses: "OH MY GODDDD!"

I wanted to turn around and slap them. I know the books were pretty good and the movie is as well, but damn. There's more to the story than just Team Peeta and Team Gale, and I don't even think there should be teams, to be honest. The triangle wasn't really a central part in the books or in the movie. This will get old really fast, unfortunately :/

I read the series before I knew the movie was being made. I would totally bang the actors that play Peeta and Gale, preferably at the same time; come to think of it, I would bang all of the characters, if given the chance =D

Inananenomes avatar Inananenome Yeah You Are 0Reply

I still have hope for this movie after watching this, even if it's not made by the same people.

It didn't.

Are you serious? I think the actors who play Gale and Peeta are pretty unattractive, average at best.

TEAM PEETA!!! <333333

@Shadi TEAM PEETA!!! <333333

If you have teams for that movie, you are a terrible, terrible fan.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Shadi TEAM PEETA!!! <333333

Please tell me you're joking D:

It was always the latter

Javvies avatar Javvie No Way -1Reply