+82

Internet Explorer: The only web browser that needs a TV ad to let people know it still exists, amirite?

StickCavemans avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that StickCaveman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I thought Google had TV ads too?

@rowanne I thought Google had TV ads too?

I think those are for Google in general and Google does lots of stuff so it's understandable. Internet Explorer though.. it's the shitty of all browsers which is why people have moved on to better ones like Firefox and Chrome.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StickCaveman I think those are for Google in general and Google does lots of stuff so it's understandable. Internet Explorer...

I like that Internet Explorer is optimized for computers that operate with Windows 7 so you can pin sites to your task bar.

Also, this might be a unique case, but Internet Explorer is the best browser I have for streaming video. Video on Chrome and Firefox stalls every other second even after fully buffered, but IE is consistent.

Also Internet Explorer is better at handling crashes. Chrome shuts down entirely after a page crashes, but Internet Explorer recovers the page after it crashes.

@1669226

Yup, its very own commercial

radgrls avatar radgrl Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not only does it need a commercial, it needs a commercial with DUBSTEP!

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply

Did you hear? The new Internet Explorer will let you download Google Chrome ten times faster!

Basunos avatar Basuno Yeah You Are 0Reply

I laugh everytime I see the commercial. Google Chrome FTW.

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Brambleclaw8 I laugh everytime I see the commercial. Google Chrome FTW.

I use Firefox. Nothing against Chrome... I just never got used to clicking its icon on my desktop.

@StickCaveman I use Firefox. Nothing against Chrome... I just never got used to clicking its icon on my desktop.

Understandable. I used chrome on laptops and firefox on my computers. I've been a long time firefox user, but I've found that chrome is a little more convenient and a little faster.

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are +1Reply