-56

You feel sorry for whichever football team gets Tim Tebow, amirite?

YeahIAms avatar Sports
1 15
The voters have decided that YeahIAm is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think Tebows a bad player. He just doesn't have a lot of experience under his belt. The media does tend to focus on his personality rather than his performance during the game, but that could be turned into good publicity for the team he's playing on.

I'm laughing so hard at the Jets right now.. RIGHT AFTER they extend Sanchez, they go out and get Tebow. Now they have two overpaid, overrated quarterbacks. Hilarious.

@ronswanson I'm laughing so hard at the Jets right now.. RIGHT AFTER they extend Sanchez, they go out and get Tebow. Now they...

Turns out they might not get him, though.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/...h-broncos.html

Anyways, I'm just glad he's off the Broncos. I don't want people viewing Colorado as some overly-religious hick state.

@YeahIAm Turns out they might not get him...

Why so self-conscious? The last thing I want is CO suddenly attracting tons of people, then CO becoming massively crowded like other states.

I don't think he's overly-religious. Plus, you can't judge a whole state on ine person.

@I don't think he's overly-religious. Plus, you can't judge a whole state on ine person.

He's overly-religious on the field. I'm not saying you should, but people do.

@YeahIAm He's overly-religious on the field. I'm not saying you should, but people do.

Why is he overly religious? Because he prays before a game? That's completely normal and he's certainly not the only one who does so.

Igors avatar Igor No Way 0Reply

Yeah, I saw that. Jets didn't read the fine print xD. "We have to pay him HOW much?"

H's better than Mark Sanchez

I feel bad for the dumbass that got the Bronco with a Tebow torso on it.

http://bit.ly/GJyHhK

_Mike_s avatar _Mike_ Yeah You Are +1Reply

Tim Tebow seems to be a great team player and motivator. He's like Eugene off of Hey Arnold. He's not the first person everyone wants on their team, but he's still happy to be there. And I'd rather have Eugene on my team than Harold or Wolfgang or Rhonda.

Did I just compare a cartoon to the NFL?

@BetterThanEzra1119 Tim Tebow seems to be a great team player and motivator. He's like Eugene off of Hey Arnold. He's not the first...

Well, several Jets players already tweeted that they didn't want Tebow on their team, so I doubt he'll be a big motivation for them.

Ya know, now he has a choice of going to the Jets or the Jaguars, and he's from Jacksonville, so the chances of him going there are good.

@CowboyGirl Ya know, now he has a choice of going to the Jets or the Jaguars, and he's from Jacksonville, so the chances of him...

The jaguars are probably moving to LA, though. They hardly sell out games and they've been discussing a move there.

Anonymous