+169

1000 ways to die has made you paranoid; you find yourself thinking things like "maybe I SHOULDN'T hold this fork in my mouth. What if I slip and fall, and the fork punctures my throat?", amirite?

Blucatts avatar
4 16
The voters have decided that Blucatt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And then they exaggerate my stupid decision...
"Bill wasn't the brightest of people."
shows me doing inane stuff like peeing near an electrical outlet and bathing with a toaster near the tub
"And one day, [insert stupid pun that goes with the type of death]."
gets killed by tripping with fork in mouth and "doctor" explains how it punctured such and such artery
Narrator gives one last pun

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +12Reply

every time i get in a hottub im worried im gonna sit on a drain thingy and its gonna suck my insides out of my bum hole (cry2)

FlotatiousTurds avatar FlotatiousTurd Yeah You Are +11Reply
@FlotatiousTurd every time i get in a hottub im worried im gonna sit on a drain thingy and its gonna suck my insides out of my bum...

Yeah there is this girl who sat down on the toilet while she flushed and it sucked her insides out.

Anyone watch Happy Tree Friends?

I started doing this after watching Final Destination. Humans are so breakable it's scary.

I watched the one episode where the girl cuts her leg shaving and then a flesh eating bacteria eats her face. Paused the episode, got up, and cleaned both bathrooms in my house and sterilized every ones razors.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +3Reply

i'm so intrigued by all of this. can someone link me?