+174

You hate it when parents use checking out at a store as a prime opportunity to teach their child about money. I mean, seriously. I have places to go, and I don't wanna wait twenty minutes while you let your toddler count dollar bills, amirite?

BellaDolores avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that BellaDolore is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1673350

That makes sense. I wish parents would do that, but sadly, they choose to take up time by counting out bills, letting their child hand the money to the cashier, etc... As for the couple thing, I don't ever really see that, and if I do, its pretty easy to walk around. I guess our halls are bigger, or something.

BellaDolores avatar BellaDolore Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1673381

What idiots... I would just break right through them. That or get a big air horn and get right behind them, bitch a little, and then honk my horn at them. "Come on!! Speed limit is 4 steps per second!"

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1673381

I've seen that too. It's really annoying, and you'd think with so many people complaining about, it wouldn't happen as often.

Lol you have places to go? What, as a cashier, do you have a customer limit instead of an x-hour shift?