+152

The kids who will readily give their parents their password(s) are the ones who can actually be trusted, amirite?

goodtimes avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that goodtime is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And those parents that want their kids' passwords don't trust their kids.

@Stepharoo And those parents that want their kids' passwords don't trust their kids.

Honestly, most of them don't regularly check their children's accounts (except the control freaks), I think the main use for it would be to ground their child.

@Pergenstein Honestly, most of them don't regularly check their children's accounts (except the control freaks), I think the...

Probably, but kids do still have a right to some form of privacy. I understand if parents are worried about their child and want to know what they're up to with their friends, but if your parents know your password(s), then you have absolutely no privacy. You can't have private conversations without the fear that your parents will find out, even if you have nothing to hide. There's just some things you don't want your parents knowing.

@Stepharoo Probably, but kids do still have a right to some form of privacy. I understand if parents are worried about their...

Exactly. Like I wouldn't want my dad reading messages to my friends about how hot the new guy is or how I want to bite everyone's heads off because it's my time of the month.

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +2Reply

Those kids are also the ones that surrender to authority pretty quickly.

_Mike_s avatar _Mike_ No Way +5Reply
Anonymous