+515

Congratulations! You've won a lifetime supply of air! Not valid under water, in space, when dead, or while choking. amirite?

67 5

Caution: May contain pollutants.

How exactly does one vote on this?
"That's right, I have won that."
"No way, I have lots of air while I'm choking."

Also I like the way that you felt you needed to clarify that a lifetime supply isn't valid if you're dead.

I could be wrong. but last time I checked, being dead meant that your lifetime had ended........

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won a lifetime supply of air: Not valid under water, in space, when dead, or while choking.
Arrr, This be pleasin' to me eye. · · Marrrch 26 roundabouts 8:58in the evenin' aboard th' good ship Pocket Parrot ·

It's funny cause after reading this post here, I saw it as my friend's status 2 minutes later while I was stalking her profile. And it was posted on march 26 so yeah, before this post. OMG IS THAT YOU? :* LOL I'm not accusing you that it's stolen from somewhere, cause I don't really care if it and I'm not the type of person to do that, but just felt like sharing that. And yes my facebook is set to pirate language.

It's 2 am right now please don't judge.

@CONGRATULATIONS! You've won a lifetime supply of air: Not valid under water, in space, when dead, or while...

The captcha after I wrote the comment was "high time". LOLOL exactly. Except I'm not high. Still funny.