+442

It's stupid how it's considered Nerdy or Geeky to be a huge starwars fan, but then when they have these over obsessed teenage twihards (twilight fans) it's considered Okaay in alot of peoples opinions. Because twilight is "popular", amirite?

4 9

Urgh. There's a whole bunch of them at my school. Not twihards but those poser nerd chicks... I mean seriously? You use to make fun of me for my glasses and NOW you're wearing them?! BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! -.-'

Star Wars is wickedly awesome :)

May 4th was Star Wars day... May the fourth be with you ;)

Obsessing over Twilight should never be okay. It's the shittiest romance book/movie I have ever had the displeasure to read/watch..

I'm puzzled. i just don't get how they are so popular. I've read all the books and watched twilight, and I just don't get it.
To me, Twilight was not the best story. I've read much better books, ones that actually have characters that aren't boring.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +2Reply

Ooops. I feel like an idiot now. XD What I was saying was WAYYYY off topic...
But both of those complaints are totally true. There's a kid at my school who is made fun of because he likes Star Trek not the same thing, I know, but it's generally just as 'geeky' as Star Wars but there's a few girls in my school who don't stfu about Edward but nothing happens to them... WTH?

Same with harry potter

That's how people are now. Whatever is popular or new is awesome, and whatever is unpopular or outdated/old is dumb to them.

They can be a square robot if they want to. I for one would rather be a groovy alien. ^.^

I'm not going to comment on the content of this post, just the horrible grammar, random capitalizations, odd syntax.