+298

Monsters Inc. 2 was due to come out later this year, but because of Breaking Dawn, it's coming out later in 2013 instead. Because we need another reason to hate Twilight, amirite?

17 7

hmm smilie I don't really understand what Monsters Inc. 2 has to do with the production of The Twilight Saga...

@TheVibeAlchemist I don't really understand what Monsters Inc. 2 has to do with the production of The Twilight Saga...

No, it's saying that just because Breaking Dawn is being released, Monsters Inc. 2 will have to have its release date pushed back simply because the Twilight Saga seems to have more hype going for it among other reasons. Basically, it overtook the place of Monsters Inc. so now it has to be premiered in 2013.

rminas avatar rmina Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1771642

@Bonsly, I'm kind of confused at what you're saying. They're both sequels and neither have been on the big screen yet.

@1771642

@pb I think he means that sequels to movies usually aren't as good as the first. Breaking Dawn is a bit different because it was based on a book, so it will probably have a stronger more connected plot.

@1771642

fuck off you gay prick.