+264

A part of you wants to learn how to surf and/or skateboard like a badass but another smaller part of you is afraid you're going to kill yourself, amirite?

malices avatar
6 22
The voters have decided that malice is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

fucking ducks

never saw the point in skateboarding
my bike goes 300x faster

@Jonesy never saw the point in skateboarding my bike goes 300x faster

Then why bike, cars go EVEN FASTER. And why use a car? trains go faster. And why use trains? Planes are fucking fastest.

Why ride anything at all if it's not fast. d smilie

I think you're missing the point of fun.

@Jonesy Bikes are more fun

Because "bikes are 300x faster than skateboards". Nice reason.

@Jonesy yes fun = speed x mph

lolwut smilie You do realise you just said fun is speed * speed?

And what I said followed that logic. Why ride a silly bike when a car goes way faster? IT is the funnest of all, right?

@Jonesy eh im average. cant do anything fancy

See, you don't need to know anything to have fun biking, but you need to be good until you have fun at skating too. That's your problem. It applies to any two skills.

@Nacklefoodle No. You're wrong.

but it is an opinion. how could it be wrong

@Jonesy but it is an opinion. how could it be wrong

Well, I say skating is more fun, and since it's also an opinion, it's also not wrong right? So, logically, if "skating is more fun" is the right answer, any other statement would be wrong. There. Lawyered.

@Nacklefoodle Well, I say skating is more fun, and since it's also an opinion, it's also not wrong right? So, logically, if...

horribly lawyer-ing.
if both are opinions.
and all opinions are right.
then we are both right.
making both equally fun.
which puts us at an impass.

@Jonesy horribly lawyer-ing. if both are opinions. and all opinions are right. then we are both right. making both equally...

Well, in my opinion you're wrong. And opinions are always right. So, therefore, you're wrong.

@Nacklefoodle Well, in my opinion you're wrong. And opinions are always right. So, therefore, you're wrong.

but in my opinion your wrong, and im right.
so if were both right and wrong.
then they'd be even in fun levels.
since theyre both right or both wrong

Of course you'll het hurt if you go into it with that attitude. I skate and I have the attitude that I won't get hurt, and I end out not seriously hurting myself.

I'm more afraid of sharks, I know being attacked by a shark is very unlikely but I don't wanna challenge chance.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've surfed and the main thing to it is that you just need A LOT of strength and energy. But, it's really not as difficult as people make it out to be.
As for skate boarding, I know how to go in a straight line without killing myself but that's practically it...

So, I'd consider myself a semi-dare devil :)

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are 0Reply