+155

Drummers: The Bassist sees you as a timer, the singer doesn't see you, the guitarist sees you as an monkey with drumsticks, your parents think you are a cocaine snorting party animal, and you see yourself as the Albert Einstein of the band, amirite?

kerouacs avatar
13 22
The voters have decided that kerouac is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1680729

It seems as though all of us drummers can relate.

kerouacs avatar kerouac Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1680781

That was a horrible comparison...

@That was a horrible comparison...

Well I can't really describe it any other way, he just had that look, because I was drumming on his own 2000 dollar set he cannot play squat on

@1680781

I came here expecting comments from people who feel like they can relate to this post; I left knowing that a future pedophiliac serial killer/rapist is probably among us.

Completely ripped off those "how society sees me, how I see myself" memes.

@cherryblaster Completely ripped off those "how society sees me, how I see myself" memes.

You're whining because he took an idea that can be done with a lot of different variables and made it original with his own perspective? Really?

@Tape You're whining because he took an idea that can be done with a lot of different variables and made it original with...

There's a meme that says this exact thing. So no,
I don't think he made it original with his own perspective.

@cherryblaster There's a meme that says this exact thing. So no, I don't think he made it original with his own perspective.

/google

You are correct. I retract my statement. Only difference is that he left out a girlfriend's perspective and what a drummer actually does and added a parent's perspective. hmm smilie

I just have to point out that the people who thumbed up your comment are both in yoga poses. Funny shit.

This would matter to me if I actually liked or cared about those memes.

kerouacs avatar kerouac Yeah You Are -1Reply
@kerouac I had to look that up, I didn't even know what that was.

http://acapella.harmony-central...eing-a-drummer!
Seeing how similar that image and your post is, and that it was posted in February, I'm pretty sure you did use it for this post.

@SuddenEpiphany an monkey.

I know, I was hoping no one would notice I fucked up on that. Oh well.

kerouacs avatar kerouac Yeah You Are +3Reply

Did someone say something?

Nope, because I don't play with douchebags.