-28

If you know what it is, you can agree that Homestuck has gotten way too popular, and is pretty annoying, amirite?

1 4
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It can't be THAT popular since you began the post with "If you know what it is".

@Skr3wBall It can't be THAT popular since you began the post with "If you know what it is".

It's popular on certain websites, and I myself have had to stop going to certain ones because the fans dissed me pretty badly when I said I didn't like it.

Ostrichess avatar Ostriches Yeah You Are +1Reply

The only websites I can think of it being popular on are tumblr and deviantart. What other websites is it popular on? Also unfortuntely when a fanbase gets big, the annoying people in it increase too.

mashs avatar mash No Way +1Reply

I see your point, I have the same issue with Harry Potter. However, most fans usually aren't that crazy. I personally love Homestuck, but I can understand if you don't like it. To each his own.