-219

if the earth really revolved around the sun, then wouldn't it technically always be daytime? amirite?

7 48
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Best. Troll. Ever.

Thank you for making my night!!

@Lkun Best. Troll. Ever. Thank you for making my night!!

Yeah, the lunatic line was definitely my favorite.

Ugh I didn't even think about that. -_- great all that research for nothing.

@SkylarOctavious Ugh I didn't even think about that. -_- great all that research for nothing.

No worries. Keep feeding it, he has so many great lines! It would provide so much entertainment to us all.

"Is it italian for a name like "mike" or something like that"

Oh comedy gold! I AM DYING!!!

Posts like this make me wish there was an achievement for trolling. Beautiful.

eldoritos avatar eldorito No Way +17Reply

So much facepalm. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

@Tim5o So much facepalm. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

all of them... but mostly the "Is that Italian for Mike?" one.

what's so bad about my post? maybe if you were more open minded you could actually consider my post and see that it's not so bad after all.

@Tim5o Are you from the Dark Ages? We already know the earth revolves around the sun.

how do you know that the sun isn't revolving around the earth?

@Tim5o Galileo.

Sorry, I don't speak spanish and I'm too lazy to get a translator.

@Tim5o It's Italian, and it's a name. Look him up, idiot.

Then what does it mean in english? Is it Italian for a name like "mike" or something like that?

@Lkun This might be my favorite comment in all of amiritedom!

I think it's great how they're (somewhat) talking about outer space and the word lunatic was used, and the moon = lunar
I'm still not sure if it was intentional or not but it was great.

goodtimes avatar goodtime No Way +14Reply
@Then what does it mean in english? Is it Italian for a name like "mike" or something like that?

facepalm Galileo Galilei. He invented the telescope and found supporting evidence for Copernicanism.

@Tim5o facepalm Galileo Galilei. He invented the telescope and found supporting evidence for Copernicanism.

Oh. Sorry, I thought you were speaking spanish or some shit, that's a face palm on my part. however, telescopes don't prove anything. You can barely see anything with a telescope.

@Tim5o sigh You know what? I give up. Believe whatever stupid stuff you want.

What you believe is way more stupid. You haven't even provided any evidence yet!

@What you believe is way more stupid. You haven't even provided any evidence yet!

Yes, actually, they did. That's what I was trying to explain to you. Copernicus used mathematics to chart out planet patterns for a heliocentric universe, and Galileo use his telescope to provide evidence, like the phases of Venus.

@Tim5o Yes, actually, they did. That's what I was trying to explain to you. Copernicus used mathematics to chart out...

but what type of math was involved? he could have very easily gotten the math wrong.

@but what type of math was involved? he could have very easily gotten the math wrong.

He did the math right, as you can tell by the evidence supporting the claim. Which does, in fact, exist.

@whatever. if believing in this nonsense makes you happy, then so be it.

Yeah, that's what I was saying to you. Good day, lunatic.

@Tim5o Yeah, that's what I was saying to you. Good day, lunatic.

lol look at you, trying to sound smart. Using tough words like "lunatic" doesn't mean shit if I don't know what it means.

@what's so bad about my post? maybe if you were more open minded you could actually consider my post and see that...

Maybe if you had paid attention in science, you wouldn't have made such a post to begin with. Don't stand for this ignorance, let us educate you :)

@fine, educate me. I would love to see you try.

Hey, we've been over this, if you want to believe something stupid, don't go looking for evidence.

@I could say the same thing to you.

You could, except the evidence supports my side. So uh, yeah. Good luck with that.

It's always daytime somewhere

Well, the Sun never sets on the Union Jack so I guess that is what really matters.

@Well, the Sun never sets on the Union Jack so I guess that is what really matters.

I have no idea what this means, but I laughed hysterically when I read it.

Galileos avatar Galileo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Galileo I have no idea what this means, but I laughed hysterically when I read it.

Why, if it isn't Galileo. We were wondering if your name was Italian for Mike or something?

TROOOLLLLLL!! IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!!!

Try science.

How did this post get on the homepage?

OP you have made me see the light. Go publish these findings immediately, and you'll go down as one of the greatest scholars in modern history.

Are you stupid?

You're one dumb motherfucker you know that?