+301

There's always that annoying person on Facebook that has several versions of the same profile picture that are subtly cropped in different ways, amirite?

SuperFastJellyFishs avatar
5 8
The voters have decided that SuperFastJellyFish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or they are different pictures, only they look all the same. You could click continuously and get a flip book of a chick in different outfits.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Montana Or they are different pictures, only they look all the same. You could click continuously and get a flip book of a...

YYA. It takes two seconds to flip through your pictures in iPhoto and pick the one that you like the best. Gosh.

@ThisBlackChick

MY EYES!

Still vaguely funny, though :)

@ThisBlackChick

Wow! She is really good at keeping her phone and body at the same angle.

Semi-related: I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but there are those people who made their first fb profile, didn't like it, so they made a new one (as though they completely fucked up the first one beyond repair or something). I delete them when I remember, but sometimes when I get a birthday notification, I'll see two for that person because I have their current profile and their first one on my friends list.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply
@StickCaveman Wow! She is really good at keeping her phone and body at the same angle. Semi-related: I don't know if you guys...

I know a few people that do that. I understand if you have a fb for school vs. personal or something to that effect, but idk why people make a second otherwise.

And yes, she is.

Or they aren't cropped, so they stupidly have uploaded the same prof pick six times.