+648

My best friend was given 2 tickets to a special Hunger Games premiere screening, but took her boyfriend instead of me. We're both mega-huge fans of the books, and he hadn't even heard of them. It's okay that I'm irritated, amirite?

ihearthps avatar
1 23
The voters have decided that ihearthp is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you were a real hunger games fan you should have offered yourself as tribute to go in her bf's place

cheshire_cats avatar cheshire_cat Yeah You Are +112Reply

I can see why you're irritated but I can also see where they are coming from.

1st world problem.

@StickCaveman 1st world problem.

On the contrary, I live in South Africa.

ihearthps avatar ihearthp Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ihearthp On the contrary, I live in South Africa.

So sorry, I didn't know! I feel awful for being so presumptuous. To make it up to you, I'll start a non-profit organization that asks for money to help the poor children of South Africa afford a movie ticket to 'The Hunger Games'.

@StickCaveman So sorry, I didn't know! I feel awful for being so presumptuous. To make it up to you, I'll start a non-profit...

How generous of you! Perhaps you could also send over a few non-profit volunteers? We'll need the calorie-packed meat to distract the lions en route to the mud hut cinema.

ihearthps avatar ihearthp Yeah You Are +11Reply
Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Emperorerror That's a first world country...

most people dont understand the real definitions of first,second, and third world countries.

It didn't kill you to see it a couple days later now did it?

Chill out everyone, she's just trying to get an opinion.

PurpleMonkeyss avatar PurpleMonkeys Yeah You Are +3Reply
@PurpleMonkeys Chill out everyone, she's just trying to get an opinion.

yah. seriously guys!
im so sorry that i kinda over reacted.
u dont have to be all rue-d about it! (haha get it! rue-d)

hungergames333s avatar hungergames333 Yeah You Are 0Reply

go to mlia or something

foreveralones avatar foreveralone Yeah You Are -1Reply

This is like a rhetorical question. You know we're going to say "Yeah, you are right," So what's the point of posting?

is this post really necessary?

i miss the part where that's my problem

@razorsoft i miss the part where that's my problem

I missed the part where amirite was a place to post about razorsoft's problems

swimlaxs avatar swimlax Yeah You Are +26Reply

Get the fuck over it. If you are so bothered, confront your friend. Don't bitch to a bunch of strangers online.

@WolfeDeWary Get the fuck over it. If you are so bothered, confront your friend. Don't bitch to a bunch of strangers online.

This post didn't sound like bitching to me. She simply asked if it's right to feel irritated in this situation. You're the one who seems like he's bitching.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +59Reply

OMG. i am the BIGGEST hunger games fan EVER and, my friend didn't take me and i was ticked off. and my mum wouldn't let me go to the premier. it sucked. i literally screamed every, like five minutes the first time i saw it(seen it 2 times, 3rd this wknd), and the movie theater guy said, if u don't shut up, ill kick u out of the theater. so i shut up. but then i started crying when rue died, and then the whole theater screamed when the Mutt came out. lol

hungergames333s avatar hungergames333 Yeah You Are -8Reply

Here's an idea- now here's an idea, how about you head on over to FMyLife, and tell THEM about your little mishap, you know, the people who CARE about people who don't like the things that happened to them. Jesus H. Christ...

LGM007s avatar LGM007 No Way -26Reply