-68

There should be a feature on IPods that removes a song from your library when skipped 5 times. The song could be reactivated later if you wanted it to be but it would ultimately save you a lot of time, amirite?

Child_Of_Gallifreys avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Child_Of_Gallifrey is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1683553

It's actually not a bad idea. Have you ever noticed that iPods on shuffle generally play the same songs over and over again? It's like, "Come on iPod, I have 1000 songs... Stop suggesting the same 20 songs that I always skip over"

But sometimes you skip a song because you're not in the mood to hear that type of song, not because you dislike it

I think that's a great idea, because I have some songs that I might one day want to listen to but usually skip on shuffle. But I don't want to take it off my iPod in case I'm in the mood for it sometime. This post is a good example of one that is mostly no ways that is actually good :)

Momokas avatar Momoka Yeah You Are 0Reply