+218

"Apple" products with two buttons (iPhone, iPad, touch) can be rendered pretty much useless if one of the buttons stop working, amirite?

BrissyGirls avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that BrissyGirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You can wake it with the home button, though. It'd only be useless if the home button broke.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 No Way +5Reply
@Ram27 You can wake it with the home button, though. It'd only be useless if the home button broke.

Exactly what I was thinking. You would just never be able to turn it off if you are having issues.

My lock button broke ),:

You can also make it so that you don't need to use buttons to manage it. You just have to change the settings

Naggss avatar Naggs Yeah You Are 0Reply

If the home button broke you could still use it, you'd just have to turn your device off every time you leave an app.

@MacaroniSalad If the home button broke you could still use it, you'd just have to turn your device off every time you leave an app.

Oh yeah, you're right. Then I guess the power button is the only one that could break without causing problems, since you can turn it on with the home button and set an auto turn off.