+883

Teenage girls like The Hunger Games so much because they all subconsciously want to kill each other. amirite?

innocentbunnyss avatar Animals & Nature
106 53
The voters have decided that innocentbunnys is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

subconsciously?

My want to kill other teenage girls is very much a conscious one.

666 +22Reply

I like The Hunger Games because I thought the story was entertaining and had decent themes for a modern book in the 'Twilight-era' of young adult books.

It's Gale. Trust me.

@Montana It's Gale. Trust me.

Gale was ugly in the movie

Handsys avatar Handsy No Way -9Reply
@Handsy Gale was ugly in the movie

And he was so beautiful in the book (I have a book fetish)

@Montana It's Gale. Trust me.

But Gale was hardly in the first book?

@Brettward95 How is that a question?

How is it not? I'm questioning if that was what she meant or not.

@How is it not? I'm questioning if that was what she meant or not.

That's not a question. Do you understand the English language? That was a statement.

@Brettward95 That's not a question. Do you understand the English language? That was a statement.

Wow, that was kind of rude. Have you never said a statement that you were unsure of so you phrased it as a question instead?

@Brettward95 Does this, in any way, make it a question?

Yes, it does.When you say something that is questioning, it is typically a question.

@Brettward95 Typically a question is a question.

Exactly. And since my question was a question, it's a question.

@Brettward95 Learning is hard.

So what am I supposed to be learning? You are the one who didn't understand what I meant.

@So what am I supposed to be learning? You are the one who didn't understand what I meant.

A question has to be in fucking interrogative formation. You made a statement and put a question mark. You're either incredibly stupid or a troll.

@Brettward95 A question has to be in fucking interrogative formation. You made a statement and put a question mark. You're...

I'm not actually trolling, thanks for calling me stupid. I know what I meant and I don't really feel like getting insulted over a misunderstanding, so I'm done trying to make you see.

@I'm not actually trolling, thanks for calling me stupid. I know what I meant and I don't really feel like getting...

I see that it isn't a question. My first comment was making fun of the fact that you put a question mark after a statement and thought it was a question like so many idiots do. I will have to conclude by the fact that you still think it was a question that you are stupid. I'm just taking the evidence given to come to a logical conclusion.

7 year old boys and 20-30 year old men like CoD for the same reason... to kill 7 year old boys.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +10Reply

Oh good, stereotypes. Just what I needed first thing in the morning.

@Essem Oh good, stereotypes. Just what I needed first thing in the morning.

Yeah, I hate having stereotypes for breakfast. Too flavourless, in my opinion.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +30Reply

I think I'm one of the few who didn't like the series all that much.

@Cnhaegyreonm I think I'm one of the few who didn't like the series all that much.

I actually disliked it, so I guess I'm one of the few teenage girls who doesn't want to kill other teenage girls. One, I hated the way it was written; two, I was detached from the characters; three, the plot became more and more disagreeable, for lack of a better word, as I read. I guess the general idea was good, though.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ No Way -7Reply

I'm a girl and I honestly could not agree more.

I don't get why so many people are taking this dramatically...

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +1Reply

true story.

@awesometasticnessism true story.

I liked the part where there wasn't a story.

@Brettward95 I liked the part where there wasn't a story.

I liked that part too! Now let's go tell Dora before she cuts us off

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +11Reply

Hahahaha XD actually lol'd at this

saxybandgeeks avatar saxybandgeek Yeah You Are -2Reply
@mchalla3 Laugh out louded?

Well l'dol would just be silly.

@Brettward95 Well l'dol would just be silly.

Of course it would! Which is why i have a grudge against using lol in past tense.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +4Reply

there actually IS a study showing that women are moe likely to hate and/or be jealous of their friends, but they usually won't portray these feeling. i found it interesting, but not surprising, lol. :p

@boxtop Zelda?

I sense samefagging

@boxtop Zelda?

It's cool how each reply was 2 minutes apart.