+416

So just read a news article about three 14 year old girls drawing swastikas and leaving feces on a Jewish families front porch...I don't even have words. That's just the ugliest, nastiest, thing...I wish I knew who they were, so I could talk to them and tell them how incredibly sick they make me. And the mother who drove them to that house in the middle of the night needs to be absolutely ASHAMED of herself and her daughter. How did they think this was okay? Bunch of animals. amirite?

heythereilikeurhairs avatar Animals & Nature
6 47
The voters have decided that heythereilikeurhair is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

animals probably behave better than that d smilie

@1686817

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT swt smilie

@1686824

BITCH PLEASE ill eat the bomb

@1686828

i make everything edible un smilie

@1686834

I think you two forgot what the post was about.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +32Reply
@1686874

I think you forgot this is a public site and you're posting on public comments, so there is no such thing as 'A and B' conversations here.

Seriously what kind of crazy kid wastes maple syrup like that.

The real issue here is that the swastikas and the word "Jew" were written with a mixture of maple syrup and dog feces. If it was Aunt Jemima brand, we've got a serious hate crime against blacks on our hands.

@noshittsherlock racist.

She's probably just Canadian.

@noshittsherlock racist.

Dude how is that racist? You can buya whole bottle of Aunt Jemima for 99 cents but a real can of maple syrup cost around 8 dollars! Taste real maple syrup and you will see the diffrence.

@middleseis Yes, the cost of maple syrup is really relevant to this post.

No but being called racist for a saying a bottle of maple syrup is fake is dumb

@Izzie_23 No but being called racist for a saying a bottle of maple syrup is fake is dumb

saying that the maple syrup is fake is dumb too... it has little relevance to the post or the comment posted. but please, if you are going to use the internet, find a sense of humor.

noshittsherlocks avatar noshittsherlock Yeah You Are +3Reply

To make it even worse, I heard the family were Holocaust victims.

mileycyruss avatar mileycyrus Yeah You Are +18Reply
@mileycyrus To make it even worse, I heard the family were Holocaust victims.

The girl they were targeting it towards is the granddaughter of holocaust survivors, if I'm not mistaken.

@1686809

I saw it on Sxephil first, to be honest. But after that I started looking into it more.

@1687659

He's usually pretty legit (except for that whole Kony scandal) but yeah, it really PISSED me off when I heard it, so I wanted to see if I could find out more about it.

That's just...
How? How can someone be so mean? Do they think this is funny? Do they think they're clever?
How on earth can you bring yourself to be that horrible to another human being? One that you evidently know.
I will never wrap my head around this.

Link article

@heythereilikeurhair http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/...-expelled-from...

Holy shit. I live in LA, not too far from Northridge. I will find these girls.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Fred_Weasley Holy shit. I live in LA, not too far from Northridge. I will find these girls.

Wait, timeout. Northridge is a real place?? They always talk about it in Victorious on Nickelodeon, but I just assumed it was made-up...

lgreenbergs avatar lgreenberg Yeah You Are +1Reply

Hey Chantel Hughes

That storys fake. Girls don't poop.

Dinosaurss avatar Dinosaurs Yeah You Are +13Reply
@1705421

Sick. It's just so uncalled for. It breaks my heart.

@1686776

I didn't say it would help. I said I wish I could...One of the categories is 'Ranting'. But to be honest, maybe it would help them see how incredibly disgusting they are and maybe they could start to realize they'll never get anywhere in life acting like that.

@heythereilikeurhair I didn't say it would help. I said I wish I could...One of the categories is 'Ranting'. But to be honest, maybe it...

Alright j.s. And I blame the mother mostly for A, not being able to tell the kids that's not how a civilized individual behaves. And B, driving them to the house.

@Chewbanshee Alright j.s. And I blame the mother mostly for A, not being able to tell the kids that's not how a civilized...

Yeah, I agree. Those girls probably don't even know what 'anti-Semitic' means. The mother is to blame for not punishing them for even hinting at the idea.

At the same time, that doesn't make the girls any less nasty and uncivilized, in my opinion.

@1686811

Lol yeah yeah, my bad.