+196

It's kind of funny how websites have the sort by price option from highest to lowest. It's like announcing to the world "I'm a rich snob, and I won't buy anything under $500!", amirite?

Pergensteins avatar Jokes & Humour
7 4
The voters have decided that Pergenstein is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I actually use it often just to see what exactly they are selling for $500. It's kind of interesting and I rather enjoy the function haha

@acisseJ I actually use it often just to see what exactly they are selling for $500. It's kind of interesting and I rather...

Just today I read a yahoo article (I use Google, but when I'm bored I read their "news") about a fast growing business that nearly nobody knows about; so I checked their website (a reatil website) and they had $430 pans. 'Twas what inspired me to write this post.

Pergensteins avatar Pergenstein Yeah You Are -2Reply

I just use it to see what overpriced shit is on the market.

inb4 someone says that it is to find certain products more easily.

Pergensteins avatar Pergenstein Yeah You Are -1Reply