+182

The next time your teacher accuses you of using your phone in class, just tell them you were touching yourself. Kinda hard to reply to that, amirite?

Francoiss avatar
9 7
The voters have decided that Francois is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My bio teacher freshman year said something about texting that I doubt I'll ever forget: "we teachers aren't stupid. if your hands are under your desk like that, you're doing one of two things, and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt."

MaryKateBurnetts avatar MaryKateBurnett Yeah You Are +12Reply
@MaryKateBurnett My bio teacher freshman year said something about texting that I doubt I'll ever forget: "we teachers aren't...

Sounds like that one joke "We're not stupid, no one looks down at their crotch and smiles" or something

Francoiss avatar Francois Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Francois Sounds like that one joke "We're not stupid, no one looks down at their crotch and smiles" or something

Yeah hahaha... when you really think about it, it would be kind of weird to smile at your crotch whether you were texting or not. o.0

MaryKateBurnetts avatar MaryKateBurnett Yeah You Are +1Reply

First hand experience?

Dollartutes avatar Dollartute Yeah You Are +5Reply

"go wash your hands, Billy.."

"you're suspended"?