-59

Even though most of them take about 30min to actually start working, you feel better almost immediately after taking medicine, amirite?

Chewbanshees avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that Chewbanshee is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think the immediate relief would be more of a placebo effect. You're thinking the meds will help, so your mind tricks you into thinking that you're actually better as soon as you take them. For the medication to truly work, it has to absorb into your bloodstream (which can take approximately 30 minutes, as stated on most medication packaging).

@makeup_nerd I think the immediate relief would be more of a placebo effect. You're thinking the meds will help, so your mind...

Well yeah, I stated that above but just cause you feel better doesn't mean you are better.

Chewbanshees avatar Chewbanshee Yeah You Are 0Reply