+170

Trading insults with somebody on Facebook, then deleting the things you said to make them look like an ass is one of the douchiest, most pathetic things you can do over the internet. amirite?

Collins avatar Internet & Apps
0 10
The voters have decided that Collin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Trading insults on Facebook is pretty pathetic, in my opinion.

A friend of mine knew this would happen with the guy he was arguing with. So he took a screenshot and uploaded it later when the other guy deleted his comments.

@1690594

Exactly, it's hilarious.

@Francois Exactly, it's hilarious.

In my opinion, trolls are just stupid, wimpy-ass people who wouldn't say shit if they weren't safe behind their keyboard.

Collins avatar Collin Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Collin In my opinion, trolls are just stupid, wimpy-ass people who wouldn't say shit if they weren't safe behind their...

Methinks you get trolled often
And honestly, that's how trolling emerged. Thanks to the (relative) safety that is being behind your computer and the anonymity that comes with it, trolls were born.

I've never done that but now I think it sounds fun

My good friend (also a guy I have a huge crush on), made a status and I commented on it and his friend was like "Jeez! Is Courtney like in love with you? she always comments on your statuses!" I decided to be a troll and delete all my comments and then say "PRICK! I never commented on this status! You're just a big bully! fuck you! :'( :'( :'(" :)

@BeautifulNightmare My good friend (also a guy I have a huge crush on), made a status and I commented on it and his friend was like...

So it was just like
"His post"
"Courtney always comments on your status"
"I never commented!"
That's pretty stupid. I feel like it's clear in the way he phrased his that you did comment. Why would he just say that randomly?