-254

Anybody who criticizes YOLO is just said that they don't have the balls to try new things in life, amirite?

Rosss avatar
1 17
The voters have decided that Ross is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1690417

Some people overuse it. But way too many people think its the devil. I understand that a rather sketchy crowd can use the phrase, but too many people in that camp just hate it because they're scared to try new things.

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are -4Reply
@1690593

Ok, I exaggerated that it may be the devil. But everyone on here has such a negative connotation of it, and it bugs me.

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Ross Some people overuse it. But way too many people think its the devil. I understand that a rather sketchy crowd can...

You can check my comment on today's POTD. It doesn't matter what the message is; if it is repeated too often, it becomes annoying. I can't go a single day without hearing "YOLO" now.

I like to use it when i make safe, conservative decisions. "Hey don't backflip off that diving board!!! you could really get hurt and You Only Live Once, you know?"

Before a volleyball game, one of my teammates started yelling in our faces "Come on, guys! Let's win this! Yolo, you guys!!! YOLO!!!! YOLO!!!!"

It kinda ruined the phrase for me.

*sad
I understand you only live once, but thats no excuse for bad spelling

@cheshire_cat *sad I understand you only live once, but thats no excuse for bad spelling

The word "said" doesn't underline under spell check! Cut me some slack homie

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are -3Reply

The fuck is yolo? I hear people yell it and I want to punch them, but what is it?

It'd be less retarted of people actually said you only love once instead of yelling yolo like dumbasses

*OP

Moosras avatar Moosra No Way -1Reply

I say yolo a lot. But it's never when I'm being serious, I'll just say it when I'm joking with my friends. I don't understand why so many people get annoyed by it. hmm smilie

@jen I say yolo a lot. But it's never when I'm being serious, I'll just say it when I'm joking with my friends. I don't...

I know! I mean I don't say it a lot, I usually just say it while kidding around or while playing golf: "should i try to hit the ball over the water or risk a penalty stroke.... YOLO". But everyone here acts like such a snob because they almost feel like they're above the phrase. They're like "yeah, i find it annoying because its just an excuse to drink and do drugs and worship the devil, but I'm not like that, I'm a civilized human being and I'd rather spend my time on the computer talking to other civilized people in my own little bubble of comfort". Hooray for you. You sound like an incredibly engaging human being who likes to try new things /sarcasm

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Ross I know! I mean I don't say it a lot, I usually just say it while kidding around or while playing golf: "should i...

It's not hated because "it's an excuse to drink and do drugs and worship the devil". It's hated because it's just another stupid trend.

Sergs avatar Serg No Way +3Reply

I feel like the OC is trolling, but I can't be sure.

Moosras avatar Moosra No Way -3Reply