+231

People who believe in God; Isn't it crazy how to talk to the president(or anyone really famous), you would have to pull a lot of strings, and probably spend a lot of time and effort and at least some money to get to him let alone to be able to have a full on conversation with him. Whereas, we have a direct link to the King of Kings with just a single thought? I never thought of this until tonight. We're pretty privileged, amirite?

heythereilikeurhairs avatar
23 33
The voters have decided that heythereilikeurhair is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

inb4 "God isn't real!"

This post clearly states that it's for people who believe in God.

@StickCaveman inb4 "God isn't real!" This post clearly states that it's for people who believe in God.

inorite?

inb4 atheists downvote because Christianity is a wrong opinion...lolwut smilie

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +8Reply
@thatguys inorite? inb4 atheists downvote because Christianity is a wrong opinion...

I'm down-voting anyways, because it's not exactly fair to say "People that agree with me: do you agree with me?" I doubt anybody that believes in God disagrees, and therefore it's a "no shit" post, which I always disagree with.

@1690636

I agree it's different. For me personally though, I often find myself turning to God when I'm in trouble, or when I feel hopeless in some situation. So I have LOADS to talk about and ask for. But other than that, God blesses me so much that I think I could pray all day every day for the rest of my life and not thank him enough.

@1690636

it's kind of like posting on Barack Obama's wall. you secretly hope that he reads it, but deep down you know that he doesn't actually use his facebook page

@Cgymnast7 it's kind of like posting on Barack Obama's wall. you secretly hope that he reads it, but deep down you know that...

actually I think it's more like he uses the facebook page, but never directly comments back. You just see random actions taking place that correspond to what you asked for/about.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +23Reply
@thatguys actually I think it's more like he uses the facebook page, but never directly comments back. You just see random...

Actually, I hear God all the time. Whenever I pray or talk to Him in my life, he'll talk back. Not out loud of course, but inside me. You just have to be truly focused and quiet. God has a lot to say to us, we just need to listen.

aquagal1017s avatar aquagal1017 Yeah You Are +10Reply

Except for the fact that I have absolutely no desire to ever meet, speak with, or have any interactions with President Obama, you're right, I guess you could kinda look at it like that. Haha

the king of kings doesn't have to worry about the getting assassinated or Al Qaeda

This has nothing to do with Supernatural.

Arent We Blessed!<3

JesseLeons avatar JesseLeon Yeah You Are +1Reply

This is neat! I like you, OP! You definitely put a new perspective in my head.

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply

Maybe they ought to install one of.those direct links in North Korea.

Well I can talk to my own imaginary friend everyday too

@guitarplayer213 Well I can talk to my own imaginary friend everyday too

There's no reason to be a dick about it. This post is clearly only directed at people who believe in god.

@dan94 There's no reason to be a dick about it. This post is clearly only directed at people who believe in god.

Hey, it's true though. Imaginary friends are real to the person, just like how god is real to people who believe in him. Imaginary friends don't respond, yet their essence is there, for the individual person.

@shelbme Hey, it's true though. Imaginary friends are real to the person, just like how god is real to people who believe in...

I didn't say whether it was true or wasn't.I was saying it was uncalled to mock OP's beliefs for no apparent reason.

I have a PROBLEM with this post. That should be a colon, not a semicolon. If you are confused about the usage of a semicolon, please follow this link:

http://www.xavier.edu/writing_center/semicolo.html

If you have no patience or attention span, try this one:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon

If it was an earnest mistake, try rereading your posts before submitting them. If you are honestly pissed off that I took time out of my not so busy life to complain about grammar, go watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?fe...;v=0la5DBtOVNI

If you are an awful person, and or did not follow any of those links, for the love of god do not respond to my comment, and let me be the first person to tell you that I hate you today. Go away. Fuck off. You're nasty.

@1691300

Those aren't brackets [See, this is the part where I both show you what brackets are (verses parentheses-- see link) while simultaneously being an asshole grammar freak].

http://grammar.quickanddirtytip...nd-braces.aspx

@1691314

Well then you'll have to forgive me for assuming punctuation is consistent in the English language.