+107

Suzanne Collins should write a fourth book in The Hunger Games series in which Katniss goes back in time and alters the events that occurred in Mockingjay to give us the ending fans deserve, and not the currently rushed Shyamalan-like ending. amirite?

IAMSTORMs avatar
1 20
The voters have decided that IAMSTORM is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Shit like this pisses me off so much.

She's the writer. She has the right to end her story however she bloody well pleases, because it's her goddamn story.

She doesn't owe you anything. Get over yourself.

@monstrosity Shit like this pisses me off so much. She's the writer. She has the right to end her story however she bloody...

Yes, she ended it how she wanted it, but that doesnt mean we have to like how it ended.

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@guitarplayer213 Yes, she ended it how she wanted it, but that doesnt mean we have to like how it ended.

No, you don't have to like it, but to feel as though you deserve a rewritten ending tailored to fit your interpretation of her story is completely ridiculous.

Clearly I have a large stick up my ass because I've clearly made it my life goal to bitch about the ending of a novel. Get over yourself.

IAMSTORMs avatar IAMSTORM Yeah You Are +1Reply

It wasn't that the ending was bad because it was sad, it was just bad. Kill off almost every character? Check. Anticlimactic killing big boss evil guy, check. It seemed rushed, like the author took the easy way out.

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are +12Reply

Oh suck it up. If it's a story that will leave you thinking for the rest of your life, then it doesn't need and endless number of sequels.

I did feel as if it was rushed, and what happen to katniss was harsh but i don't think she should change it..this isn't twilight where everyone gets a happy ending, deal with it.

Let the butthurt flow through you.

This reminds me of the movie Misery.

i just want her to right another book obout her having kids and stuff

2c00l 4 u +1Reply

Disagree. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who actually loved the ending.

@Disagree. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who actually loved the ending.

I actually agree with you. I liked the ending. Some people just need to deal with the fact that its how Suzanne Collins wanted to end her series. She's the author, so she's allowed to end it however she wanted.

@Stepharoo I actually agree with you. I liked the ending. Some people just need to deal with the fact that its how Suzanne...

Yes, we all get that that's how she ended it, but that doesn't mean we can't think it's still a bad ending.

guitarplayer213s avatar guitarplayer213 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@guitarplayer213 Yes, we all get that that's how she ended it, but that doesn't mean we can't think it's still a bad ending.

I know, but constantly complaining about how much you don't like the ending won't change it. I didn't like the endings of a lot of books, but I just accept them and move on because I respect the fact that it's what the author wanted.

I hope they'll give us a better ending once they make a movie of it. They probably won't though.

Beautiful_Rivals avatar Beautiful_Rival Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Beautiful_Rival I hope they'll give us a better ending once they make a movie of it. They probably won't though.

You want them to change the ending in the third movie to be different from the fourth? That would be stupid.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm You want them to change the ending in the third movie to be different from the fourth? That would be stupid.

All I meant was i hope they don't rush the script of the last movie. And maybe put a little more thought into it than they did the book.

Beautiful_Rivals avatar Beautiful_Rival Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Beautiful_Rival All I meant was i hope they don't rush the script of the last movie. And maybe put a little more thought into it...

So, make it different from the book then. If they "put more thought into it" then it would be changing the way the book did it. I think it is stupid when the movie completely changes the story from how it is in the book.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm So, make it different from the book then. If they "put more thought into it" then it would be changing the way the...

Not different from the book. Just a little more in depth maybe. The ending of the book just seemed so rushed.

Beautiful_Rivals avatar Beautiful_Rival Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Beautiful_Rival Not different from the book. Just a little more in depth maybe. The ending of the book just seemed so rushed.

So... different from the book. Adding anything or taking anything away makes it different from the book.