+200

It's odd how so many artists came and went within the span of 2002-2006 like Ciara, Mario, Omarion, Chingy, Chamillionaire, etc. amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Music
0 14
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Can we hear a woop woop for the lost era of gwen stefani, all american rejects, akon, and t-pain?

@Ross and nelly. and justin timberlake.

And Nelly came back with Just a Dream and Move That Body... but um, where's Timbaland?

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Skr3wBall And Nelly came back with Just a Dream and Move That Body... but um, where's Timbaland?

I think he works like in the background or something...didn't you hear carry out?with Justin and Timbaland???and didn't you hear winner?

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Ross Can we hear a woop woop for the lost era of gwen stefani, all american rejects, akon, and t-pain?

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!!!! I LOVED THEM! AND GWEN! But Akon lasted past 2006 cuz of the lonely island and T-Pain blasted 2007 with Buy U A Drank.

@Skr3wBall ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!!!! I LOVED THEM! AND GWEN! But Akon lasted past 2006 cuz of the lonely island and T-Pain...

I MISS GWEN UGGGHHHH SHE NEEDS TO MAKE MORE MUSIC!!!! Though it os nice how she's doing commercials.

It's for the better. Trust me.

some is still active

@Predy some is still active

Yeah, a bunch survived the rise and fall era like T-Pain, Fat Joe (kind of), and Bow-Wow, but I haven't heard anything out of Click 5, Kelis, Remy or The East Side Boyz.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

never heard of click 5 but i know the rest lol..some of them deserved to fall those they were one hit wonders...and you forgot ciara she's still there but not that powerful neyo survived too

@Predy never heard of click 5 but i know the rest lol..some of them deserved to fall those they were one hit wonders...and...

What the balls has Ciara been doing!? I heard her in the song with the uh... I forgot that black kids gro- THE RANGERS, but I haven't heard her on the radio since 1, 2, Step and Goodies...

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +1Reply