+276

There are some people who text you and you're like, "Well, this person seems dapper enough and I have clever response to their greeting but I need to assert my alpha status and wait a little before I respond." But if you receive a text from your crush you forget all that shit and respond immediately, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
23 7
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah, I text just about everyone back right away, unless I actually just don't want to talk to them. For me it's telling myself I won't text my crush right back, but then I always do.

How long it takes me to reply to my crush entirely depends on how long they took to reply to me.

Sadly I'm starting to forget this feeling because I haven't had a crush in a pretty long time haha

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are +7Reply

I try to be clever too much and just end up sounding like someone from the 1800's with a mental deficiency. Then I don't get a text back and I have to force myself to not send a million messages.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Usually I wait a little bit if he texts me so I don't seem desperate...

no.

@no.

There's a button for that.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are +26Reply

Surely if you use the word 'crush' you're too young to have a phone?