+201

Ladies, if you're gonna break a guys heart don't send him mixed signals. Just break it, don't make us try to figure out if you're going to take it or break it. amirite?

Child_Of_Gallifreys avatar
3 11
The voters have decided that Child_Of_Gallifrey is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Same goes for dudes... :/

@kisa Same goes for dudes... :/

Well I can see how that might be true at times but since our culture has it as such that the guy typically asks the girl out, we are the ones who have to figure out if you want us. That game isn't easy! Like take this example, a girl will flirt with a guy and give him a pet name fully knowing that he likes her, then not text him for 2 weeks... wtf are we supposed to think?

@Child_Of_Gallifrey Well I can see how that might be true at times but since our culture has it as such that the guy typically asks the...

That sucks :/ but I'm in this situation right now. This guy was full-on flirting with me, had his hands all over me and everything, and then all of a sudden he's too busy with school and work to go hang out even though I've completely fallen for him. Fuck "games", honestly, I wish he'd just tell me to fuck off if he doesn't like me, at least that way I'd know.

Well, my friend had a guy like her, and she could tell. She has a boyfriend though. She said she didn't want to like, dump the guy before he even asked her out by being really obvious about having a boyfriend. She was just being his friend.
He did eventually ask her out, and she told him she had a boyfriend, and so now they don't talk anymore. It's stupid that romantic relationships control our lives this much.