+1,250

If you don't pay your exorcist... you get repossessed, amirite?

Raidens avatar
29 31
The voters have decided that Raiden is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm glad to see the fixed the mixup :)

RubyJayJays avatar RubyJayJay Yeah You Are +5Reply
@RubyJayJay I'm glad to see the fixed the mixup :)

thanx i know, i didn't think theyd post mine, i thought theyd leave his there

Raidens avatar Raiden Yeah You Are +3Reply

The pirate shot himself so he could have that dead-man's chest

@The pirate shot himself so he could have that dead-man's chest

(Anonymous Killjoy): And the CO2 delivery guy always gives me gas, and I really hat mules... because they're so half ass.

Nice Pun! :P

@277317

umm with a Nick like urs you can't be too sure

huh? i dont get it at all...

@huh? i dont get it at all...

An exorcism is a ritual to remove a demon from a person that has been possessed. The post is saying that if you don't pay the exorcist (i.e. the person who removed the demon) that you'll get repossessed (i.e. the demon will be put back in you).
It's making a joke on the fact that if you don't pay your mortgage then your house will be repossessed.

Geez, didn't think anyone would need this joke explaining.

probably cuz im jewish :)

Priest counts money,"only a ten dollar tip?! Hey Nero, get back in there!".

@Raiden i dont get it lol

What's not to get retard? The priest exorcises the demon, he doesn't like his tip and tells the demon to get back inside the person he just exorcised. My gawd you're slow as fuck.

@What's not to get retard? The priest exorcises the demon, he doesn't like his tip and tells the demon to get back...

too long to read and that was two months ago idgaf about it now lol so technically ur 2 months late

Raidens avatar Raiden Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Raiden too long to read and that was two months ago idgaf about it now lol so technically ur 2 months late

nice burn i dont think I'd care after a day but 2 months yeah thats a little late

@shingro nice burn i dont think I'd care after a day but 2 months yeah thats a little late

well it's on the homepage now, and the stupid idiot still didn't get it even after 2 months so who's still the slow one? bitches.

@well it's on the homepage now, and the stupid idiot still didn't get it even after 2 months so who's still the slow...

umm i don't remember Raiden ever saying he still didnt get it, maybe you should open ur eyes. He said he didnt care. Besides it's douches like you that make this world horrible. and its people like him who make this world a much funner place.

@umm i don't remember Raiden ever saying he still didnt get it, maybe you should open ur eyes. He said he didnt...

(K,Y,L,E): You forget they are both fun. arguments on here make this site worthwhile

@277202

This here is what we call a pun lol you dont get repossesed like they'll take something away for not paying, the joke is Its repossessed like the spirit repossess you.

@277239

Don't worry, I understand!

Wow. This is so funny. Really. I'm just going to die laughing.

@Princess_Rose Wow. This is so funny. Really. I'm just going to die laughing.

its funny how you claim it to be funny, yet you voted NO WAY!! lol

Raidens avatar Raiden Yeah You Are +2Reply

Wow. Your comment was so funny. Really. I'm just going to die laughing.