+238

People who constantly beep their horns in heavy traffic - what the hell are you doing? What is about the sound of your horn that makes you think the traffic will magically start to move faster?! These people should be re-educated on driving. Amirite?

TommyUK1234s avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that TommyUK1234 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree - you should see them driving in China - it's amazing - no one checks their blind spot so they just beep and merge, beep and merge, even at speed! And the beeping during traffic is just so retarded - someone's in front just getting into or out of a cab, and the car behind starts beeping furiously! Once the light is green, all the horns start - you have exacctly 10 nanoseconds to go before you're being "too slow" hahahaha

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +10Reply

Most people seem to mistake the horn for the accelerator.

Bun10s avatar Bun10 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Never had this happen to me, I don't know if it's a culture thing (Canadian here) but there's a tunnel into my city where you move about half a mile in an hour during rush hour and nobody honks. Yeah, it's slow and annoying, but everyone expects the wait and for the most part, people take their turns and it all runs smoothly.

Here, it's actually illegal to honk unless someone is actually in danger and you have to warn them. It's one of the questions in the permit test.

@Essem Here, it's actually illegal to honk unless someone is actually in danger and you have to warn them. It's one of the...

same in China as far as I know - but in fact people are taught to use the horn when merging and as a general "i'm here" signal - and i have yet to meet someone who was taught to check their blind spot

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah same with where I am. When there's traffic everyone just patiently sits through it.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are -1Reply