+220

It's annoying when someone criticises a tattoo with the argument "Just think what you're gonna look like when you're old with that tattoo" It's like, oh yeah, because my old person skin would look so clean and nice if I didn't have the tattoo, amirite?

Number3s avatar
5 18
The voters have decided that Number3 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They mean that it will get all wrinkly and gross. It's not the fact that your skin will altogether look better, but that the tattoo will look weird and mishapen.

@Number3 So will every other inch of your body.

Say you get a flower when you're twenty. When you're eighty, it will be a really strange flower.

@Number3 Okay, but say you're eighty, you look like an 80 year old.

Its not neccasarily a good argument. I'm just explaining what they mean when they say that.

Number3s avatar Number3 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Number3 Right, then I made a post explaining why it wasn't a good argument.

Yes, I believe that's what happened. I'm explaining what they mean when they say that. If that part was a little unclear to you.

@Number3 I know what they mean.

Your post seems to imply differently. At least it does to me.

@KirstenAnn Your post seems to imply differently. At least it does to me.

You can understand someone's argument and still think it's a stupid one.

I approve of this message.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +8Reply
@StickCaveman I approve of this message.

Thank you.
Your tattoo is cool.

Number3s avatar Number3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think that is the worst argument a tattoo ever. I will have more pressing matters on my mind when I'm old. Like not dying and such.

BowBowBows avatar BowBowBow Yeah You Are +7Reply

Having that tattoo when I'm 80 sound cools. It's like a little reminder of your youth.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +7Reply

I got my tattoo because I loved it, so when I'm old I can still look back on what it meant to me to get it. Plus it's on my back so I won't have to see it being all wrinkly anyway. Also I kept the original picture they did it from so I can always just look at that and know what it was originally.

@1696156

I once had a dream about me getting a tattoo on my chest about my favorite reason, and I freaked out so much because I would never be able to get a job because it was so noticeable. It was more like a nightmare. It was so realistic that I had to check and make sure it wasn't there when I woke up. Talk about a sigh of relief.

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are +2Reply