+56

Guys: you hate when you wake up and have to pee, but you have really bad morning wood, and nothing will make it go down, amirite?

Fyre_Arros avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that Fyre_Arro is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Have you tried a hammer?

Come on guys, this one's obvious. Just jump in the shower then you can pee AND whack one out if you want to do something about your morning wood.

The mechanisms for keeping your bladder shut and making your dick hard are separate. You just have to learn how to open your bladder without having to become flaccid first. I YYA'd because I would if I couldn't control my pee liek that.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply
@B10ckH34d ? If you aim properly, it still goes into the bowl.

Well perhaps I am the minority, but aiming my fully erect penis downward tends to be a somewhat painful experience.

ThatDylanGuys avatar ThatDylanGuy Yeah You Are +4Reply
@ThatDylanGuy Well perhaps I am the minority, but aiming my fully erect penis downward tends to be a somewhat painful experience.

I don't have any problems with it personally. I honestly don't see how it would be an issue or how it would be painful unless you are bending your penis from the middle of the shaft.

@remag Stand back a bit?

It isn't really wise to guesstimate the correct angle with a full bladder. It's often just better to wait it out and not risk missing.

ThatDylanGuys avatar ThatDylanGuy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I never understood why people have a problem with pissing while they have a boner. It's not that difficult.

Most of you that don't see why it's painful must be short, in one or more ways

Fyre_Arros avatar Fyre_Arro Yeah You Are 0Reply