-70

You get really pissed when fags like Drake popularize shit like YOLO, even tho it's always been arpund, then people start following because they think he's cool. Maybe if he kills himself they'll do the same and the general IQ and average life expectancy will go up, amirite?

Chrushs avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that Chrush is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Fags like Drake, hmm lets look at your profile.

"You know my name, not my story which is why your about to read it. I was born June 24, 1993, which will make me 18 this year. I am happily taken and I have a 6 month old son, but with another woman. My fiance is 20 years of age and the baby momma is 22. I am a up and coming rapper, my rap name is Chrush. I am NOT on amirite to impress or make anyone happy I am on this websitee because I think it is funny. Have a nice day."

You're 18 with a kid(with a different girl to who you're with now), who thinks being a rapper is a visible career, your spelling is awful and you used the term "baby momma"

So if you want the world to have an overall high IQ like you, then the human race would be fucked.
as for YOLO its a bit of fun on twitter, let it happen.

RYAN_121s avatar RYAN_121 No Way +19Reply
@RYAN_121 Fags like Drake, hmm lets look at your profile. "You know my name, not my story which is why your about to read...

Also, before you go all grammar Nazi again, I'm usong the LG Chocolate touch (my girlfriends phone) which has a 3 inch touchscreen, which is pressure sensitive, not heat sensitive. Any other comments about anything I may not have currently covered?

Chrushs avatar Chrush Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Chrush Also, before you go all grammar Nazi again, I'm usong the LG Chocolate touch (my girlfriends phone) which has a 3...

Hahaha, oh, the irony. "Yolo" isn't annoying because Drake made it popular. It's annoying because stupid people overuse it. I find it funny that you hate Drake for being such a big influence on youth yet you want to be a rapper and, IF you were to get famous, would also be a big influence on youth. You might as well skip a step and hate yourself 'cause I'm sure IF you got famous plenty of people would feel the same way about you that you do about Drake

@awwyeah Hahaha, oh, the irony. "Yolo" isn't annoying because Drake made it popular. It's annoying because stupid people...

If you had read my first reply, sad little fag, you would've seen that I said I'm attending a entertainment college to become a MUSIC PRODUCER. I don't want to be a rapper anymore, I want to produce music, make beats, and be a sound engineer. Keep going. I love the comments.

Chrushs avatar Chrush Yeah You Are 0Reply
@RYAN_121 Yeah, I don't care

If you really don't care you wouldn't have taken the time to read/copy and paste my bio, and you wouldn't continue to argue back. You'd just stop. Now go back to your stupid little dinosaur bones, that a great majority of the world doesn't care about. Your 'career' is going to go nowhere, which is why I gave up rapping. It was something to do for fun. Now my career is easily obtained by a college degree and alot of hard work. You look at bones of things that are dead for thousands of years. Hmm.... work with famous singers/rappers/bands or look at a bunch of dirty dino bones.... I fucking envy you... Let's trade lives? Not. hahaha

Chrushs avatar Chrush Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Chrush If you really don't care you wouldn't have taken the time to read/copy and paste my bio, and you wouldn't continue...

Nope, but evidently a tonne of people agree with me over you so that's a bitch.
yeah you can make a joke I study Biology, Chemistry and Physics as for the Dinosaur bones thing palaeontology is a big paying career I work at the natural history museum and have an entrance place at Oxbridge ( look it up) and im 18 Without boasting I earn a lot more than you ever could being a "rapper" good luck getting a PHD in "gangsta"

so laugh all you want it doesn't affect me, anyone who thinks they're a rapper with a kid in and engaged before he's 20 and if you are 20, you're arguing on a younger generation website with kids, have fun with that
and as for the offer as trading lives, no thank you, however if you would like some help I guess I could put in a good word for you as a macdonalds janitor.

@RYAN_121 Nope, but evidently a tonne of people agree with me over you so that's a bitch. yeah you can make a joke I study...

Ill be 19 in June, and I said I no longer aspire to be a rapper. My career is a music producer. Starting salary? 30,000 to 1,000,000 year. Look THAT up. Careers aren't snot salary though. It's about doing what you love. Again go have fun playing with bones. Oh and just for the record you and all these other newfags started this argument. Hop off bithboy.

@Chrush Ill be 19 in June, and I said I no longer aspire to be a rapper. My career is a music producer. Starting salary?...

Yeah, im not playing this game anymore, you sound pathetic
so if you want my comeback scrape it on your mom's face.

awww you think I'm butt hurt. :')
Look man I don't know you so I don't care about your thoughts. That bio was made over a year ago, and yeah I've made some mistakes, but I've also matured in the past year. I'll be 19 next month, I attend Full Sail University for my bachelors dgree in Music Production, and I have an extremely high IQ. You, on the other hand, like to talk shit about people over the internet for absolutely NO reason. I mean look, you just took time out of YOUR day to not only read, but post my bio, which reminds me I have to change it. If you're attempting to troll, you get an 'A' for effort, but come on now, you obviously have no life if you somehow find pleasure in ATTEMPTING to make people feel low. Oh, and before you decide to say "Oh, well you have no life because you typed a ridicuosly long comment" I must inform you I have insomnia and I've been up all night, and I' just getting to bed, so while my girlfriend sleeps next to me, you're right. I have nothing to do right now. Good luck next time.

Chrushs avatar Chrush Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Chrush awww you think I'm butt hurt. :') Look man I don't know you so I don't care about your thoughts. That bio was made...

"you obviously have no life if you somehow find pleasure in ATTEMPTING to make people feel low."

makes a post bashing Drake

Good luck with your rapping career, Chrush.

I think its safe to say I don't need to come back, you did that for me, with that reply you made yourself out to be a bigger idiot so thank you...

well if they killed themselves I think I don't think life expectancy will go up.

@well if they killed themselves I think I don't think life expectancy will go up.

The part about average life expectancy was about everyone who wouldn't kill themselves would NOT be stressed out by these wannabes so we.wouldn't die of heart attacks, or any other stress related ailment. I suppose I could've specified more, but that would've just ruined the post. I guess I expects the people with a higher IQ would understand? Sadly that was NOT the case.

Chrushs avatar Chrush Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Chrush The part about average life expectancy was about everyone who wouldn't kill themselves would NOT be stressed out by...

I thought that because according to this post the IQ would be higher thus be more productive in helping humans live longer.

Harsh...

I just upvoted because the post is funny.

PepeDawggs avatar PepeDawgg Yeah You Are +1Reply

"YOLO" is obnoxious.