+291

It's interesting to think that, as intelligent as humans are, we're the only species on earth that's main predator is ourselves, amirite?

midnightcookiess avatar
14 12
The voters have decided that midnightcookies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Predator refers to eating habits...humans don't eat each other. Or they do so very rarely.

Humans do kill each other quite a bit for non-feeding purposes, but so do other animals. Competition within species is very common. For example, when a spider's eggs hatch, only a small percentage of the baby spiders ever make it to adulthood, because they compete with each other and even eat each other.

@Nacklefoodle I was just about to say all of that.

I was just about to say that I was just about to say all of that.

@eastcoast I was just about to say that I was just about to say all of that.

I was just about to say that I was just about to say that I was just about to say all that.

The humans' main predator is the polar bear.

Except honey badgers, because nothing else could possibly be a threat to honey badgers

@Except honey badgers, because nothing else could possibly be a threat to honey badgers

Honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shit. ;)