+166

It is annoying that certain guys tell girls to stop bitching about being called a slut because she wants sex, but guys whine all the time about being put in the "friend zone." We'll stop complaining when you do, amirite?

1 8

I couldn't give a shit about the first one but the whole friend zone thing is such bullshit. I really only see guys complain about it, but in reality, it happens to everyone. I've been friend zoned and I've done my fair share of friend zoning. The main thing is to just stop being a whiny bitch and get the fuck over it. Just because you like someone doesn't mean they have to like you back. That's life.

tl;dr Don't be a bitch.

@acisseJ I couldn't give a shit about the first one but the whole friend zone thing is such bullshit. I really only see guys...

And the worst part is, if you tell these guys you were friendzoned (as a girl) they'll say "you're probably ugly you deserve it bitch girls don't get friendzoned." Misogyny at its finest.

I don't understand how these two are related. One is just unfair standards in society that places women below men, and one is just guys complaining because a girl doesn't like him.

Meagans avatar Meagan No Way +10Reply

Life isn't fair. Quit whining, bitches.