+337

Just like in a scene straight out of a movie, you've been in such a hurry to get to somewhere before that when rounding a corner you collided full on with somebody going in the opposite direction, hilariously sending books and papers all over the place. However unlike in the movie instead of becoming best friends or lovers or something with that person you just kinda awkwardly apologized and went on your way, amirite?

Gambiteers avatar
9 5
The voters have decided that Gambiteer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This nearly happened to me today and the guy I almost collided with raised his arms up like all "Look ma, no hands!"

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +6Reply

Not entirely related, but I once saw a kid sprinting down the hallway, randomly run into a garbage can and practically fly backwards onto his ass. He then just got back up again and kept running.

the sad reality of life

yebra1031s avatar yebra1031 Yeah You Are 0Reply