+67

From a purely objective standpoint, you would prefer a world without Beethoven (who is my favourite classical composer), and very few STIs, genetic diseases/disabilities and incapable mothers than a world with Beethoven, and widespread (so many that you probably have one of them) STIs, genetic diseases/disabilities and incapable mothers becoming a huge burden on society and your tax, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't understand is there a connection between Beethoven and all these diseases or is this just a weird post

@I don't understand is there a connection between Beethoven and all these diseases or is this just a weird post

Beetuoven's mom had a whole host of problems as already had several children ( they may also have been disabled, but I'm not sure) and Beerhoven would probably have been born severely handicapped with syphilis.

It would be better if she had aborted him and no one would be scared twir defective baby might become anOther Beethoven, thus reducing the number of genetic diseases and STIs.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@B10ckH34d Beetuoven's mom had a whole host of problems as already had several children ( they may also have been disabled...

...I'm trying to understand. Your saying that people choose to keep a baby who has the chance of having a birth defect because they think there's also a chance that they'll be a musical genius? I didn't know people did that, but even if it's a thing, what does it have to do with STIs? Do they pass down from mother to child and then the child is born with it, thus spreading them to more people?

...the more I type the more stupid I feel. :C I think I'd rather have Beethoven.

@shelbme I'm trying to understand. Your saying that people choose to keep a baby who has the chance of having a birth...

Yeah. They do. Any contact with bodily fluids transfers most STIs. And u have heard of people keeping babies for that reason.

No way man.
I'd take all the STI's and diseases in the world if it meant you got to keep your favourite classical composer.

Beethoven may have been disabled, but that didn't stop him from being a musical genius.

Looking at this from a personal viewpoint, as in, asking me to choose between my favourite music and a world with less STIs and genetic diseases... well, I'd love to be able to say 'of course I would pick less diseases' but that might be a lie. It's not a question I want to even think about, so I can't vote.