-104

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience but spiritual beings having a human experience Gods are you can say aliens that we join when we die. UFO, ghost are related to each other. We all are space dust energy, amirite?

3 17
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah adding puntuation doesn't convince me that you're not tripping balls

colettes avatar colette No Way +17Reply
@1707830

"No officer, it's, 'Hi, how are you?'"

Ba dum tsh.

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

Laughing_sporks avatar Laughing_spork Yeah You Are +15Reply

I keeping reading this over and over and I am just as baffled as the first time. Am I being dense or does this post genuinely make no sense?

@1708138

See.. When you use correct punctuation, this post seems much more profound and meaningful.

And then the time macne takes us away.

That would be AWESOME.

Uh..... What? I don't get what you're trying to say... The only part I even remotely understood was the "We are all space dust energy, amirite?"

I feel like reading this is supposed to change my outlook on life or something.

When did I start watching the History Channel?

Actually we just came here by a small, small, small, small, small, small chance of certain chemicals mixing together to create the first organism, which then evolved and reproduced and grew, taking billions upon billions of years to eventually come to us. The dominant species.

I think that's amazing in itself and there's no bullshit required. I don't see why people think spirituality is anything close to this.