+61

It doesnt make sense when people buy an iPod just to fill it up with songs that get played everyday on radio. amirite?

mydaddidntpullouts avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that mydaddidntpullout is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Do you want to bring a radio everywhere you go...?

But their favorite song isn't played all of the time on the radio, and they may want to listen to it when it isn't being played.

Harpers avatar Harper No Way +14Reply
@Harper But their favorite song isn't played all of the time on the radio, and they may want to listen to it when it isn't...

An iPod is basically a personal radio station, you should just buy a portable radio if you listen to music that gets played on the radio, you can spend 20 bucks and save like +100 bucks, I bought an iPod because I listen to things that aren't on the radio so I get my money's worth

@mydaddidntpullout An iPod is basically a personal radio station, you should just buy a portable radio if you listen to music that...

But who are you to decide if they've got they're money's worth or not? Isn't that kind of a personal decision they'd have to make themselves?

@Sergio But who are you to decide if they've got they're money's worth or not? Isn't that kind of a personal decision...

Your just about as bad as my English teacher, quit overthinking, and calm down. No extended metaphors or allusions here, haha. I'm not telling mainstream listeners to buy pocket radios, I'm recommending it, I listen to everything from ambient stuff, to technical death metal, you don't hear too much of that on radios, so I do get my money's worth. If you wouldn't get your money worth, DON'T BUY AN IPOD

Well, just because it is played all the time in the radio right now doesn't mean it will be in the future.

dan94s avatar dan94 No Way +8Reply

I agree with @Harper and @YeahIAm. But a lot of times, I buy a new song on my iPod and the radio kills it.

Or they want to skip some songs that ARE on the radio. (as in, not have them on their ipod)