-33

Life is a genetically inherited terminal disease. The average life expectancy for those with this disease in 75 years, and symptoms of the disease are breathing, pain, and making mistakes. Unfortunately, there is no cure for this disease, but we must just all learn to survive with this disability, amirite?

lolgirls avatar
6 8
The voters have decided that lolgirl is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So is being a stillborn the recessive gene?

Chicken Soup for the Pessimist Soul.

...There's a cure alright.

How exactly is "breathing" a symptom?

Sirs avatar Sir No Way +5Reply

Will you people stop calling life a disease to try to look deep?

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure." --The Matrix

See that. That is a far better metaphor than this.

...What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm sorry, did you just compare life to a freaking disease?!