+233

We're so lucky to be human. Out of all the things you could have been, you got to be a person, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar
5 13
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, when I came out of the womb my parents were not surprised to see a baby human.

@Denizen Well, when I came out of the womb my parents were not surprised to see a baby human.

Yeah, realistically the things we could have been other than a person are limited to: a sperm in an old sock, an ovum in a menstral cycle, or a miscarried foetus.

@Simon Yeah, realistically the things we could have been other than a person are limited to: a sperm in an old sock, an...

I meant your being could be an ant or a fiber or something. I dunno how to reall word myself without sounding stupid.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sometimes I wonder what my life would've been like if I was a dog. Much simpler, that's for sure.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1710815

Plus a Tail.

@Plus a Tail.

Oh yes, the things i would do with a tail!

i wish I were a cat
cats: get to sleep whenever you want
humans: sleep only for ~6 hours at night

cats: free food whenever you want
humans: if we eat too much we look fat

cats: are fucking cute and get cuddles
humans: have a high chance of being gross

cats: get to fucking kill mice and eat what they catch
humans: go grocery shopping

cats: give 0 fucks throughout the day
humans: go to school/work

cats: fuck random bitches with almost no consequence
humans: go to jail for rape

@i wish I were a cat cats: get to sleep whenever you want humans: sleep only for ~6 hours at night cats: free food...

Lmao, "cats: give 0 fucks throughout the day"

But on a different note, if you're only getting 6 hours of sleep a night, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, cuz my parents were totally able to produce a healthy baby kangaroo from their loins.

I'd rather be a lion than human.