+352

Now you're just somebody that thought this was going to be a lyric from an overused song, amirite?

29 9

I thought it was going to be this

Now I'm sad.

there's so many better Gotye songs than that one but no one cares

@eastcoast there's so many better Gotye songs than that one but no one cares

Which ones?

I personally don't care much for any of his other stuff.

@LinksLegionaire Which ones? I personally don't care much for any of his other stuff.

I like more of his older stuff, but my taste in music can be kind of eccentric

@eastcoast I like more of his older stuff, but my taste in music can be kind of eccentric

From your profile, it seems you're into some faux-hipster stuff.

I wouldn't really call any of it eccentric.

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are +7Reply
@LinksLegionaire From your profile, it seems you're into some faux-hipster stuff. I wouldn't really call any of it eccentric.

That's not even half of what I listen to, just the main ones. And "faux-hipster"? Like what?

I personally think this is his best song: Hearts a mess - YouTube video thumbnail these are also great:
Dig your own hole
Easy way out
Save me
Bronte
Coming back
His songs are all very diffrent, unlike some artists who have the same auto-tuned style in all their songs.

Thank god I disagree with nearly any radio station that plays "popular" songs

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous